Vitamax plus Capsules Compisition :
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
Arginine 20 mg.
Boron 130 mcg.
Biotin 60 mcg.
Pollen 25 mg.
Chromium 50 mcg
Copper 2 mg.
Calcium 55 mg.
Folic acid 400 mcg.
Ginseng 40 mg.
Iron 9 mg.
Iodine 150 mcg.
Lysine 20 mg.
Magnesium 35 mg.
Manganese 5 mg.
Molybdenum 30 mcg.
Nickel 4 mcg.
Niacinamide 20 mg.
Potassium 10 mg.
Pantothenic acid 10 mg.
Vitamin B2 5.1 mg.
Royal jelly 3.33 mg.
Safflower oil 30 mg.
Selenium 50 mcg.
Soy phosphatides 90 mg.
Vitamin B1 4.5 mg.
Vitamin A 5000lU
Vitamin E 180 lU
Vitamin C 150 mg.
Vitamin B6 4 mg.
Vitamin B12 12 mcg.
Vitamin D 400 lU
Vanadium 15 mcg.
Wheat-Germ oil 50 mg.
Zinc 15 mg.
Phosphorous 25 mg.
Vitamax plus Capsules Indications :
Dietary supplement of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamax plus Capsules Dosage :
Unless otherwise prescribed, the usual dose is one capsule daily or every other day after breakfast.
Vitamax plus Capsules Precautions & warnings :
– Caution should be taken in patients with cardiovascular disease or diabetes.
– General adverse effects include insomnia, epistaxis, headache, nervousness and vomiting.
– Mastalgia with diffuse breast nodularity has been reported.
– Should be avoided in pregnancy and lactation.
– Contraindicated with anticoagulant and diabetic therapy.
– Contraindicated with phenelzine (MAO Is) as it may cause headache tremors and mania.
– Contraindicated with loop diuretics.
– The feaces of patients taking iron salts may be colored black.
– Shouldn’t be taken by patients with sensitivity of pollen grains.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamax plus Capsules Package :
Box containing two Al/PVC strips (10 capsules/ strip) and inner leaflet.
Vitamax plus Capsules Storage :
Store below 25°C in dry place.
Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamax plus Capsules Manufactured by :
GlaxoSmithKline S.A.E – El Salam City- Cairo-Egypt.
Vitamax plus Capsules