Prisoline eye and nasal drops Active Ingredients :
Naphazoline hydrochloride ( 50 mg / 100 ml ).
Chlorpheniramine maleate ( 50 mg / 100 ml ).
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Purpose :
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Uses :
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Warnings :
– Do not use Prisoline Ophthalmic & Nasal Drops for period exceeding 5 days.
– Prolonged use of the product may cause some side effects as dryness and rebound hyperemia ( rhinitis & medicamintosa).
– If you experience eye pain. changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. discontinue use and consult a physician.
– Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a physician.
– If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye.
-lf you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, do not use. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
– Do not use if imprinted seal on cap is tom, broken or missing, or if imprinted seals on top and bortom flaps are not intact and completely legible.
– Ask a doctor before use if you have:
* Heart disease.
* High blood pressure.
* Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
* Narrow angle glaucoma.
– Remove contact lenses before using.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
Eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye. Pupils may become enlarged temporarily. You may experience a brief tingling sensation after purring drops in eyes.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Warning of benzalkonium chloride :
– May cause eye irritation.
– Avoid contact with soft contact lenses.
– Remove contact lenses prior to application & wait at least 15 minute before reinsertion.
– Known to discolour soft contact lenses.
Prisoline eye and nasal drops Directions :
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in affected eye(s).
Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
Inactive ingredients :
Benzalkonium chloride, borax, boric acid, disodium edetate, purified water.
Carton box containing self dropper plastic bottle containing 15 ml solution with inner leaflet.
Store at room temperature not exceeding 250 C, and used after opening for 4 weeks when stored in room temperature.
Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
Manufactured By :
KAHIRA PHARM. & CHEM. IND. CO.
CAIRO – EGYPT