Neuroton ampoules Composition :
Each 2 ml ampoule contains
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HeI) 200 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HeI) 100 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1 mg
Lidocaine HeI, Monothioglycerol, Sodium Hydroxide & Water for injection
Neuroton ampoules INDICATIONS:
Neuroton is indicated for prevention and treatment of deficiency of vitamins B1, B6 or B12 and their prophylaxis e.g. in neurological and other disorders associated with disturbance of the metabolic functions influenced by B complex vitamins
Neuroton ampoules CONTRA-INDICAITONS:
Neuroton injection shall not be used in cases under suspicion of hypersensitivity to any of the above ingredients.
Neuroton ampoules DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
ampoules are preferably injected intramuscularly (deep intragluteal). In severe cases,
one ampoule is given daily until the acute symptoms subside. For milder cases and follow up therapy 2 to 3 ampoules per week.
Neuroton ampoules INTERACTIONS:
Patients treated with I-Dopa should not take high
doses of pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) and thus
Neuroton , as pyridoxine reduces the effects of L-Dopa.
Neuroton ampoules SIDE-EFFECTS:
– In individual Gases; sweatmg,–tachycardia-and reactions accomplishes with itching and urticaria have been described. In rare cases hypersensitivity reactions may occur.e.g. after parenteral application of vitamin B1 exanthemas, difficulties to breathe, and conditions of shock may occur.
– Individual cases of drug induced eczema and urticaria have been’ reported after parenteral vitamin B12 application.
Neuroton ampoules HOW SUPPLIED:
Packs of 3 or 6 ampoules of 2ml.
Neuroton ampoules STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
store below 25 c
Neuroton ampoules Intermediate Manufacture By :
Global Pharmaceutical Industries For AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL Co. SAE.
EI-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt
Vitamin (B1+B6+B12) PPT power point presentation :
1. Md. Saiful Islam Executive (PMD) REPHCO Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
2. Vitamins are organic compounds which are needed in small quantities to sustain life. We need to take vitamins from food because the human body either does not produce enough of them or none at all.
3. There are currently 13 recognized vitamins. :::2Types::: 1. Fat soluble vitamins: Fat-soluble vitamins are stored in the fatty tissues of the body and the liver. Fat-soluble vitamins are easier to store than water-soluble ones and can stay in the body as reserves for days, some of them for months. Fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed through the intestinal tract with the help of fats (lipids). Example: Vitamins A, D, E and K are fat-soluble.
4. 2. water soluble vitamins: Water-soluble vitamins do not get stored in the body for long – they soon get excreted in urine. Because of this, water-soluble vitamins need to be replaced more often than fat- soluble ones. Example: Vitamins-C and all the B-vitamins are water-soluble.
5. Classification Sub Classification • Vitamin A • Vitamin B • Vitamin B1 • Vitamin B2 • Vitamin B3 • Vitamin B5 • Vitamin B6 • Vitamin B7 • Vitamin B9 • Vitamin B12 • Vitamin C • Vitamin D • Vitamin E • Vitamin K
6. Vitamin Recommended dietary allowances Deficiency disease Vitamin A 900 µg Night blindness Vitamin B1 1.2 mg Beriberi Vitamin B2 1.3 mg Ariboflavinosis, glossitis, angular stomatitis Vitamin B3 16.0 mg Pellagra Vitamin B5 5.0 mg Paresthesia Vitamin B6 1.3–1.7 mg Anemia, peripheral neuropathy Vitamin B7 30.0 µg Dermatitis, enteritis
7. Vitamin Recommended dietary allowances Deficiency disease Vitamin B9 400 µg Megaloblastic anemia and deficiency during pregnancy is associated with birth defects, such as neural tube defects Vitamin B12 2.4 µg Pernicious anemia Vitamin C 2.4 µg Pernicious anemia Vitamin D 10 µg Hypervitaminosis D Vitamin E 15.0 mg Increased congestive heart failure seen in one large randomized study. Vitamin K 120 µg Increases coagulation in patients taking warfarin
8. Rebion Vit-B1+Vit-B6+Vit-B12 Vit-B6 Vit-B1 Vit-B12
9. Play essential role as coenzyme in the metabolism of nervous system. Thus this combination normalizes the nerve cell metabolism. It supports the regeneration of nerve fibers and myelin sheath (Myelin is a fatty white substance that surrounds the axon of some nerve cells, forming an electrically insulating layer. It is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system) by activation of the metabolism and the natural repair mechanism. The combination of these 3 vitamins show better efficacy than that of the individual component. In addition, Vitamin B1, B6 & B12 promote body’s own repair mechanism and work in pain management.
10. :::Good for::: Nervous system (involved in DNA and RNA production), digestion, muscles, heart, alcohol- damaged nerve tissues. To break down fats, proteins and carbohydrates – ——ATP ( the primary form of energy) To treat Alzheimer’s disease and certain can