Fusi Cream COMPOSITION :
Each gram contains:
Fusidic acid 20 mg. in neutral cream base.
Fusi Cream PROPERTIES:
FUSI is an antibiotic with powerful antibacterial activity against a number of gram-positive organisms. Staphylococci, including the strains resistant to penicillin or to other antibiotics, are particularly susceptible to FUSI. Besides pronounced antibacterial activity against the majority of organisms responsible for skin infections,FUSI also possesses unique ability for penetration to the focus of infection, even when applied to intact skin.
Fusi Cream INDICATIONS :
FUSI cream is indicated for treatment of skin infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, Propionibacterium acnes, Corynebacterium minutissimum, and other FUSI sensitive organisms. The most important indications being:
– Infected wounds
– Sycosis bartbae
– Acne vulgaris
FUSI Cream is an invisible. non-staining preparation, which is cosmetically acceptable for treatment of face and scalp infections.
Fusi Cream APPLICATION :
FUSI Cream is applied to the affected area for 2 – 3 times daily, generally for a period of 7 days, except for acne where therapy should be extended for a longer period according to the nature of this disease.
Fusi Cream SIDE EFFECTS :
FUSI Cream is remarkably well tolerated, and there is an extremely low frequency of hypersensitivity reactions.
Aluminium tubes of 15 gm.
THIS IS A MEPICAMENT :
– Medicament is a product, but not like other products.
– Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instruction is dangerous for you.
– Follow strictly the Doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the Pharmacist who sold you the medicament. The -Doctor and Pharmacist are experts in medicaments, their benefits and their risks.
– Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed to you.
– Do not repeat the same medicament and do not increase doses without consulting your Doctor.
– Do not leave medicament within reach of children.
Keep at a temperature not exceeding 30·C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Produced by :
PHARAONIA PHARMACEUTICALS (PHARO PHARMA)
NEW BORG El-ARAB CITY ALEXANDRIA· Egypt.