Eucarbon tablets composition :
Each tablet contains:
Senna leaf 105 mg
Rhubarb Extract 25 mg
Vegetable Charcoal (Activated) 180 mg
Sulphur (Sublimeted) 50 mg
Peppermint Piperitae Oil 0.5 mg
Fennel Oil 0.5 mg
Eucarbon tablets properties:
It is a mild laxative with prominent regulatory properties to the intestinal functions.
It contains natural vegetable ingredients which are completely safe. In the intestine, charcoal adsorbs metabolic & bacterial toxins. It is an effective anti-gas medication that significantly reduces symptoms of bloating & abdominal discomfort. The addition of senna & rhubarb hastens the elimination of the charcoal
– toxins complex & reduces intestinal desorption of the drug.
The essential oils of peppermint & fennel are aromatic carminative that relieve
flatulence. In addition peppermint oil exerts a muscle relaxant activity that alleviates intestinal colics. On the other hand the essential oils have a cholerectic effect &disinfectant properties.
Eucarbon tablets indications:
– Flatulence, bloating, intestinal discomfort.
– Maldigestion related to sedentary life & recumbency.
– Maldigestion related to stress & psychological disturbance.
– Maldigestion due to heavy & fatty meals.
– Borborygmi & colics associated with intestinal distension.
– For cleansing intestine prior to diagnostic investigations or surgery.
Eucarbon tablets side effects:
When the recommended dosage is respected, side effects are extremely rare.
Eucarbon tablets contraindications :
Known cases of hypersensitivity to any of its components.
Eucarbon tablets precautions:
– It should not be taken in cases of abdominal pain of unknown etiology, paralytic ileus, inflammatory diseases of the intestine, serious disorders of water or mineral balance, suspected stomach or intestinal ulcers and appendicitis.
– It may be also prescribed and taken-during pregnafll¥and lactation period according to medical instructions.
Eucarbon tablets dosage :
Adults & children over 12 years :
– For a mild laxative & carminative effect: 1 or 2 tablets to be taken with ample
amount of fluids during or after meals up to 3 times daily.
– If a stronger purgative effect is desired the evening dose increased to 3 or 4 tablets .
. For intensive cleansing of the digestive tract & removal of gases prior to diagnostic investigations or surgery.
6 to 8 tablets-may be given at-once in tne-evenin
Children over 2 years :
Half or one tablet 3 times daily.
– Keep at temperature not exceeding 30 ‘ C,
– Keep out of reach of children,
– Box of 20 tablets, Box of 30 tablets.
– Box of 100 tablets.
Produced by :
SEDICO Pharmaceutical co.
6 October City – Egypt
Under licence of
F- Trenka – Vienna – Austria