Corasore tablets and oral drops composition :
• Each 1 ml of oral drops (= 25 drops) contains 150 mg heptaminol.
• Each tablet contains 150 mg heptaminol HCI.
Corasore tablets and oral drops Properties :
Heptaminol (Corasore=) is a cardiac stimulant (having a positive inotropic action). It increases coronary blood flow with a slight peripheral vasoconstrictor properties and mild CNS stimulant effect. Heptaminol has no cumulative action.
Corasore tablets and oral drops indications :
– Hypotension, fainting tendency and slight to moderately severe circulatory collapse.
– Asthenia, nervous and physical fatigue in general and sporting medicine.
– Adjuvant treatment of mild and moderate cases of heart failure particularly incipient pulmonary edema.
– Heart failure associated with toxic, infectious, degenerative orarteriosclerotic
Corasore tablets and oral drops contraindications :
There are no known contraindications to the use of heptaminol.
Corasore tablets and oral drops precautions and interactions :
– Patients treated with theophylline derivatives.
Corasore tablets and oral drops side effects :
A mild tachycardia, palpitation, dizziness or gastric upsets may rarely occur.
Corasore Tablets and oral drops dosage and administration :
– Infants & children under 12 years: 4-16 drops (25 -100 mg) depending on
age, 2 – 4 times daily, up to 6 times daily if necessary, or as directed by the physician
– Adults & children over 12 years: One tablet or 25 drops, (150 mg) 2-4 times daily, up to 6 times daily if necessary, or as directed by the physician.
How Supplied :
– Dropper bottle of 15 mL.
– Strips of 10 tablets in packs of 2. strips.
– Keep all medicaments aut of reach of children
AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO. SAt
EI-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt.