Calcimax Tablets Composition :
Each Film Coated Tablet contains:
Oyster shell “Natural Calcium Carbonate” 1600 mg
(Equivalent to elemental Calcium 600mg)
Calcimax Tablets Indications :
Dietary Supplement of calcium for bone and teeth mineralization
Calcimax Tablets Dosage :
One tablet daily, or as directed by physician.
Calcimax Tablets Precautions & warnings :
– The intake of calcium may influence the absorption & efficacy of some medicines
– Avoid over dose & prolonged use .
– patient should monitor calcium in urine & blood to avoid hypercalcemia & hypercalciurea .
– To be used under medical supervision.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Calcimax Tablets Packing :
Carton box of 1,2,3 strips, each strip contains 10 film coated tablets .
Calcimax Tablets Storage :
Store at temperature not exceeding 30·C & in dry place.
Dietary Supplements not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease .
Calcimax Tablets Manufactured by :
AI- debeiky For Pharmaceutical
Industries (AI – Oebeiky Pharma )
For: Golden Queen Company
Calcium power point presentation :
1. Calcium Jalal Ahmed
2. Calcium Calcium is a mineral that primarily functions in your body by making your bones and teeth hard (99%). The rest (1%) is in your blood and soft tissues, it helps; your muscles to contract your blood to clot and helps your nervous system work properly.
3. Dissolution Calcium is dissolved in water with difficulty and in small amounts. It is dissolved with acids comparatively easily but again in small quantities.
4. Sources of Calcium Dolomites are the most beautiful mountain ranges in Europe (Italy) which are the combinations of Calcium/Magnesium carbonates. In addition * Limestone * Chalk* Marble Food: Milk products (Cheese) Vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage) Sardines (Fish)
5. Main functions of calcium Although it performs wide range of different functions in the human body but we can count on two major principal effects. Structuring: Most of the Calcium is utilized in structuring the human skeleton along with collagenous fibers. Many cellular activities are controlled by Calcium like enzymatic reactions and hormone-receptor reactions.
6. Different body functions of Ca Conception of the female (sperm movement) and fertilization of the ovum(calcium vibration) 0-6 and 6-18 years is the peak time for young adults for bone development decide their energy to work, study & physiological health. The movement of skeletal muscles is in the presence of Calcium ion.
7. Different body functions of Ca Diabetics (60 % suffer from Osteoporosis) Ca metabolism is reduced. Neurotransmission (Nervous system). Immune System. Heart functioning (Rhythm of Heart). Arteriosclerosis (Primary reason of Hypertension, CHD & CVD ). Digestive System (GIT). Ulcers etc.
8. Changes in the Calcium balance Standard range of serum Calcium is 8.5-10.6 mg/dl. Calcium deficiency in the blood is controlled by parathyroid hormone. Various factors such as age, sex, nutritional condition, illness and prescribed medication affect the Calcium metabolism and therefore Calcium balance.