PDA

View Full Version : Have Diabetes? Donít Ignore Your Foot Problems

freediabeties
09-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Peripheral Neuropathy is one of the common side effects of diabetes, which can cause insensitivity, or a loss of sensation in the extremities to feel pain, heat, and cold in a diabetic person. It is very important for a diabetic person to take care of foot related injuries and wear specially designed shoes for diabetic.

Diabetic foot problems have become common throughout the world today. People with diabetes are quite at risk of developing many different foot problems. Even the ordinary foot problem can become painful and can lead to serious complications. Minor injuries can easily become major infections among diabetics so it is always advised not to avoid your foot problems.

Diabetes and foot pain are very closely related, and foot pain can be taken as the warning sign of diabetes. Diabetes can limit blood supply to your feet and cause a loss of feeling. Proper foot care with wearing diabetic sandals is very essential for a diabetic person, as wounds to the feet may take much longer to heal. Therefore, it is very important to prevent them in the first place. So a diabetic person is always advised to do a routine self-inspection of each foot.

Visit our site: typefreediabetes.com/Men-s-Shoes-for-Diabetics-s/11914.htm

LermJeame
03-29-2011, 07:37 PM
I have some very complex medical problems, but my doctor is a very busy man and I don t like to trouble him. Who do you suggest I see?

ethanhunt3055
06-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Foot pain associated with diabetes is usually caused by neuropathy. It is a condition which is caused by nerve damage due to uncontrolled blood sugar levels. Make sure you treat it in initial stages as in some cases it might lead to amputation and other vascular issues.

diabetic foot pain

GlocKadow
09-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Bravo, is simply excellent idea