Broad spectrum intestinal antiseptic for the treatment of.diarrhea & gastroenteritis
Antinal Composition :
Capsules; each capsule contains nifuroxazide 200 mg.
Suspension: Each 5 mL suspension contains nifuroxazide 220 mg.
Antinal Properties :
– Antinal has a wide bactericidal activity against Gram positive and Gram negative enteropathogenic bacteria, e.g., Staph. Slrept, Campylobacter, Shigella, Salmonella, E. coli and Yersinia.
– Antinal® ensures rapid clinical response, reducing the risk and severity of dehydration.
– Antinal® is nonabsorbable, locally acting intestinal antiseptic, free from systemic side effects.
– Antinal® does not develop plasmid resistance and is effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
– Antinal activity is not affected by. the pH of the stomach or by food.
– Antinal has an excellent tolerability and a wide safety margin, therefore it can be prescribed safely uring pregnancy, lactation and in Infancy.
Antinal Indications :
~ Acute and chronic diarrhea
~Acute and chronic colitis
~ Intestinal antiseptic in all other types of diarrhea and intestinal infections
~ Traveller’s diarrhea.
Antinal Dosage :
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, the usual
dose is: .
Adults: 1 capsule 4 times daily .
– Below 2 months:
1 teaspoonful (5 ml) twice daily.
– 2 months – 1 year:
1 teaspoonful (5 ml) 3 times daily.
– Over 1 year:
1 teaspoonful (5 ml) 4 times daily.
N.B.: The dose can be increased according to the
Antinal How Supplied :
Capsules: Strips of 12 capsules in packs of 1 or 2 strips.
Suspension: Bottles of 60 ml..
Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
Antinal Product of:
AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO.
El-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt. S.Al