Fucithalmic® is a sterile 1% aqueous sustained- release formulation of fusidic acid, preserved with benzalkonium chloride.
Fucithalmic eye drops Properties:
FucithalmiC® is active against Staphylococci, Streptococci, Neisseria, Haemophilus, Moraxella and Corynebacteria. The sustained-release formulation of Pucithalmicw ensures a prolonged contact with the conjunctival
sac. A twice-daily application provides sufficient concentrations in all relevant tissues of the eye. Fucithalmicw penetrates well into the aqueous humour.
Fucithalmic eye drops Indications:
Bacterial eye infections caused by susceptible organisms in conjunctivitis, blepharitis, stye, keratitis, dacryocystitis and in connection with removal
of foreign bodies.
Fucithalmic eye drops Dosage:
One drop to be instilled into the eye twice daily. Treatment should be continued for at least two days after the eye appears normal.
Fucithalmic eye drops Contra-indications:
Hypersensitivity to any component.
Fucithalmic eye drops Precautions:
Contact lenses should not be worn when Fucithalmice viscous eye-drops are used.
Fucithalmic eye drops Side-effects:
Transient stinging may occur. FucithalmiC® has a very low allergenic potential.
Discard 30 days after opening.
Fucithalmic eye drops THIS IS A MEDICAMENT :
– Medicament is a product, but not like other products.- Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.
– Follow strictly the Doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the Pharmacist who sold you the medicament. The Doctor and Pharmacist are experts in medicaments, their benefits and their risks.
– Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed to you.
– Do not repeat the same medicament and do not increase doses without consulting your Doctor.
– Do not leave medicament within reach of children.
Fucithalmic eye drops produced by :
LEO Pharmaceutical Products
Ballerup – Denmark – Dinamarca
Fucithalmic eye drops