Salivex-L Paint Composition:
Each 10 ml contains:
Anthraquinone glycosides Rhei extract) 500mg.
Salicylic acid 100mg.
lidocaine HCL 60mg.
Salivex-L Paint Properties:
Salivex-L exerts an antiphlogistic and antibacterial effects. It relieves pain
and protects the ulcerated area of oral nlJcous membrane and enables healing to occur. Salivex-L leads to a prompt decongestion of inflamed mouth lesions, reducing secretion and hypersensitivity of rt , It is well tolerated even by ~ who are hypersensitive to iodine and easily to be applied without causing any sort of pain.
Salivex-L Paint Indications & Usage:
Salivex-L is mainly indicated in the following conditions:
– Acute and chronic inflammations of mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
– Aphthous stomatitis.
– Alveolar pyorrhea.
– Teething troubles …. etc.
– As an adjuvantln the treatment of pharyngitis and of Vincent’s angina ( Vincent’s infection)
Salivex-L Paint Side Effects:
Hypersensitivity reactions to the drug components are very rare.
Salivex-L Paint Warnings & Precautions:
– Avoid rinsing the mouth immediately after application.
– The bottle should be carefully closed afler use.
– When topical anesthetics are used in mouth or throat, the patient should be aware that the production of topical anesthesia may impair swallowing, for this reason, food should not be ingasted for 60 minutes,Jollowing the use, this is particularly important in children.
Salivex-L Paint Dosage & Administration :
Paint all the lesions several times a day means of a brush soaked with
Salivex-L. Avoid rinsing the mouth immediately after application.
Salivex-L Paint Packing:
Bottle of 10 ml. with a brush.
Salivex-L Paint Storage:
Store below 30’C
– Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption
contrary to instructions is dangeroda to you .
– Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the melhod of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sales the medicament.
– The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicament. it’s benefits and risks.
-Do not by yourself interrupt the period of treatment prescribed for you.
– Do not repeat the same prescripbl without consulting your doctor.
– Keep medicament out of children reach
Salivex-L Paint Produced by:
Chemical lndustrtes Development (CID) – Giza – A.R.E,